t/a Happy Feet Shoes
Registrar of Companies for England & Wales on 20th March 2014
Company No.: 8949 176
Happy Feet Shoes is 100% committed to customer satisfaction. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, you may return your package within 30 days of shipping date. WITH ORIGINAL PACKAGING
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 8393 819 Please quote your order number, name and address, description of the product and the reason, and whether you require a refund or a replacement, with the date in which you purchased them. If the item is defected or damaged in shipping, we will issue a prepaid return shipping label.
2. If you believe your package was damaged in shipping, please contact us within 5 days of delivery and we will work with you to quickly resolve this issue.
3. To cancel an order, please contact by email or on the number provided as soon as possible. If your order has not yet been shipped we will immediately refund your payment. If your order has been shipped, we will refund your payment as soon as we have received your item(s) back from you.
4. All Refund recipients will receive an email confirmation for their records.
6. If products are not received in the original packaging or have been worn we reserve the right to refuse either all or some of the return which would otherwise be due in respect to such returned products. Except in the case of quality issues in unworn items.
7. Please note that we will not accept any returned products which have been modified, in whole or part, except in the case of faulty products.
Happy Feet Shoes
Unit 2, 130 Broughton Street, Manchester, M8 8AN
T:0161 8393 819 Whatsapp:073939 867 888
Happy Feet Shoes wholesale is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Happy Feet Shoes wholesale may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and payment details
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To process your order and obtain payment
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.